|Ease of Use:|
1. Login to the cPanel for your hosting package, commonly found at http://www.yourdomainname.com/cpanel (yourdomainname.com should be replaced with your actual domain name)
2. Click FTP Accounts under the Files section.
3. Once in there, you will see the following screen:
3. In the Login field fill out the username you would like to use. (Note: The login name will have your primary domain name listed after the username you choose, i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately there is no way to change this or use a different domain name.)
4. Create a password you would like associated with the FTP account. (Or you can click the Generate Password button to have the system create a password for you. Make sure to note the password it creates)
5. Specify a folder inside your public_html in the Directory field, otherwise leave it as the default as cPanel will automatically generate this for you.
6. Click the Create FTP Account to add your new FTP account into the system.
7. Ensure your client connects with an FTP client and uses the following connection settings. Host Server, Username, Password.