|Ease of Use:
1. First you want to make sure you have a Dropbox account. If you don't have an account yet, you can set one up for free by visiting the Dropbox website here: http://www.dropbox.com/
2. Login to your WordPress admin area, typically found at http://www.yourdomainname.com/wp-admin/ (yourdomainname.com should be replaced with your actual domain name)
3. Navigate to the Plugins menu on the left side of WordPress and click on the Add New link.
4. Type "Backup to Dropbox" (without the quotes) in the search field and then click Search Plugins.
5. WordPress Backup to Dropbox should be the first plugin listed. If not, search through the list until you find it. Click Install Now.
6. After the plugin has finished installing, click Activate Plugin.
7. You should now see Backup listed as a menu item on the left side menu. Highlight this and select Settings.
8. You will now need to authorize your WordPress install to connect to DropBox. Click the Authorize button, which will then load the DropBox website in a new window or tab.
9. Log into DropBox with your username and password.
10. On the resulting screen click the Allow button to allow WordPress to connect to your Dropbox account.
11. Navigate back to WordPress and click the Continue button. If the screen shown bellow doesn't show up, skip to step 11.
12. Navigate back to Backup > Setting.
13. Here you can configure various settings for your backup plugin. We recommend leaving the the folders at the default settings unless you would like to change their locations. For Day and Time we recommend choosing one specific day of the week and setting the time to an hour late at night or early morning, similar to what's shown in the screenshot below. Frequency should be set to weekly unless you would like to make a backup more often.
14. Congratulations, you've successfully setup the WordPress Backup to Dropbox plugin. Using the default settings, your SQL dump (you MySQL database for this WordPress install) will be found at the path 'WordPressBackups/wp-content/backups' within your Dropbox.