1. Go to https://customers.machighway.com/ and login.
(If you've forgotten your login details, please use the instructions here: https://customers.machighway.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=394
2. Once logged in, select Domains > My Domains
3. Click the Manage Domain button to the right of the domain name that you're wanting to unlock.
4. On the resulting page, click the Registrar Lock tab.
5. To unlock the domain, click the Disable Registrar Lock button.
Congratulations! You've now unlocked your domain.
Did this work for you? If not, please let us know what trouble you're having in the MacHighway Forums.