By default, you will receive a quarantine notification on a daily basis. If this occurs too frequently for you, you change the delivery frequency or disable the quarantine report entirely.
1. To do this open up your most recent quarantine report and scroll to the bottom of the message where you will find the line:
2. Click on the words click here to visit your online quarantine area.
3. At the top you will see two tabs, Quarantine Inbox and Preferences. Click on the Preferences tab.
4. You will then see a sub-menu. Click on the words Quarantine Settings.
5. You will now see a heading entitled Quarantine Notification with a list of Notification Intervals. You can select Daily, Weekly, or Never. By default, Daily is chosen.
Choosing the Never option will not remove that address from the spam and virus filtration, it will only disable the delivery of the quarantine notifications.
6. After you've made your selection, choose Save Changes.
Did this answer your question? If not, please let us know what issues you're having in the MacHighway User Forums.