1. To change the password for your advanced spam quarantine open up your most recent quarantine report and scroll to the bottom of the message where you will find the line:
2. Click on the words click here to visit your online quarantine area.
3. At the top you will see two tabs, Quarantine Inbox and Preferences. Click on the Preferences tab.
4. Under the Preferences tab see a sub-menu. Click on the word Password in the sub-menu.
5. You will be asked to type in your existing password and to type in your desired password twice. Click Save Password to activate your new password.
Did this answer your question? If not, please let us know what issues you're having in the MacHighway User Forums.