If you no longer want a particular email address filtered for spam you can remove spam filtration on a per address basis.
1. To do this open up your most recent quarantine report and scroll to the bottom of the message where you will find the line:
2. Click on the words click here to visit your online quarantine area.
3. At the top you will see two tabs, Quarantine Inbox and Preferences. Click on the Preferences tab.
4. Under the Preferences tab you will see a sub-menu. Click on the words Spam Settings in that sub-menu.
5. You will now see a heading entitled Spam Filter Enable/Disable.
You will see Yes radio button next to Enable Spam Filtering: selected by default.
6. To disable the spam filtration for your address, click the No radio button and then click Save Changes .
Did this answer your question? If not, please let us know what issues you're having in the MacHighway User Forums.