1. Make sure you are signed up for the affiliate program. If you are not yet signed up for the affiliate program, click here for instructions.
2. Login to your Client Area (https://customers.machighway.com/clientarea.php) and click on Affiliates.
3. Click on the Banners, Badges or Buttons section and select which design you would like to add to your site.
4. Hightlight and copy the code below the banner, badge or button you would like to display on your site. Instructions on how to copy and paste can be found here.
5. Open your website in Concrete5 by visiting http://www.youwebsite.com/index.php/login (replace yourwebsite.com with the actual name of the site where you installed Concrete5).
Enter edit mode by clicking the Edit Page button in the top left corner of your browser.
6. Once you are in Edit Mode click inside the section that you want to add the banner and click Add Block from the menu that appears.
8. Paste the banner code that you copied from Step 4 into the resulting window then click the Add button. Instructions on how to copy and paste can be found here.
9. Upload your changes by clicking the Exit Edit Mode button in the top left of Concrete5, then clicking Publish My Edits.