1. Make sure you are signed up for the affiliate program. If you are not yet signed up for the affiliate program, click here for instructions.
2. Login to your Client Area (https://customers.machighway.com/clientarea.php) and click on Affiliates.
3. Click on the Banners, Badges or Buttons section and select which design you would like to add to your site.
**We recommend using a button instead of a banner or badge as you will be adding the image to your sidebar where a larger image may cause issues with your design.
4. Hightlight and copy the code below the banner, badge or button you would like to display on your site. Instructions on how to copy and paste can be found here.
5. Open your Wordpress admin area. Navigate to Appearance -> Widgets.
6. Drag the Text widget to the area on your side bar you would like your affiliate banner to show up. Paste the code into the large text field as shown in the picture below.
7. Click the Save button at the bottom of the text widget pop-up window.
The button should now be visible on your sidebar. Visit your site to verify that the button shows up where expected.