1. To change your cPanel password first login to your Client Area (https://customers.machighway.com/clientarea.php).
(Client Area login details can be found in the email with the subject line "MacHighway Client Area Log In Details")
2. Once you're logged into the Client Area, click Services > My Services.
3. Click the View Details button of the package you wish to update.
4. Click the Change Password tab.
5. On the resulting page enter your new password then click the Save Changes button.
Did this answer your question? If not, please let us know what issues you're having in the MacHighway User Forums.