Disabling the quarantine will not remove your email address from the spam and virus filtration. Instead, all emails that would normally be stored in your quarantine will be delivered with [QUAR] in the subject line.
1. To do this open up your most recent quarantine report and scroll to the bottom of the message where you will find the line:
2. Click on the words click here to visit your online quarantine area.
3. At the top you will see two tabs, Quarantine Inbox and Preferences. Click on the Preferences tab.
4. Under the Preferences tab you will then see a sub-menu. Click on the words Quarantine Settings in that sub-menu.
5. You will now see a heading entitled Quarantine Enable/Disable with the Yes radio button chosen by default. Click the No radio button and click Save Changes.
Did this answer your question? If not, please let us know what issues you're having in the MacHighway User Forums.