1. To add a domain name redirect, the first thing you will need is a registered domain name (click here for instructions for registering a domain name).
If the domain name has previously been registered please make sure that the domain name's DNS servers are using:
2. Login to your cPanel by going to: http://www.yourdomainname.com/cpanel (yourdomainname.com should be replaced with the domain name you're hosting with MacHighway)
3. Once in your cPanel, click on the Aliases module.
4. In the Create a New Alias field, type the domain name (without http://www.)
5. Click the Add Domain! button.
6. On the resulting screen, click "Go Back"
7. Now you should see that domain name added near the bottom of the screen. Click Manage Redirection.
8. On the resulting screen, in the empty field, type the full URL (including http://) of where the domain name should redirect to. Click Save.
Congratulations. You have setup a domain name redirect.