1. Login to the cPanel for your hosting package, commonly found at http://www.yourdomainname.com/cpanel (yourdomainname.com should be replaced with your actual domain name)
2. Click on the Forwarders module in cPanel.
3. Click the Add Forwarder button to add a new email forward address. You will see the following screen.
4. In the Address to Forward: field, type the name of the email address you would like to Forward. After the @ sign you will see a drop-down menu with your available domain names. Make sure you choose the correct domain name for your new Forward address.
5. In the Forward to email address: field, type the email address where you want mail forwarded to.
6. Click the Add Forwarder button.
You've now created an email forward address.
NOTE: If you want that address to forward to multiple email accounts, just follow these instructions again from step 1 and put the second address in step 5. Repeat these steps until all desired recipient addresses have been added.
Did this work for you? If not, let us know what trouble you had in the MacHighway Forums.