1. To change the contact details listed with your domain name first login to your Client Area.
(Client Area login details can be found in the email with the subject line "MacHighway Client Area Log In Details")
2. Once you're logged into the Client Area, click Domains > My Domains.
3. Click on the Manage Domain button to the right of the domain name that you wish to modify.
4. Click the Management Tools tab, then Contact Information.
5. On the resulting page you will be able to update the information listed with your domain name. Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page once you are done.
Did this answer your question? If not, please let us know what issues you're having in the MacHighway User Forums